Web-based software suite offering 24/7 support for mission-critical operations
The operation support tools (OST) safely simplify communications between the different teams with user roles in critical operations, active 24/7.
These tools are designed to assist in the following:
- Operational preparation
- Real-time operations
- Post-mission evaluation
Operators, planners, engineers, and managers work together. Monitoring, activity scheduling, incident detection, resource planning, problem resolution, reports, approvals, coordination. All these actions are carried out by all suite users.
Daily event scheduler
- Event request processing
- Resource assignment and control (computers/personnel)
- Publication of event information
- Problem delivery and assignment
- Investigation, assessment, and corrective actions
- Problem follow-up file
Change request processing
- Impact investigation
- Resource assignment
- Management approval/rejection
Activity notification between teams
- Action element delivery and assignment
- Collection of contributions from in and outside the team
- Continuous status monitoring
The OST family is comprised of platform-independent, modular, and scalable tools controlled by LDAP for all phases of the mission.
It includes the following operational tools:
- Problem tracking system
- Flight notes tool
- Console log
- Report creation and recognition tools
- Scheduling, planning, document management, and configuration tools.