GMV will be taking part in the forthcoming UITP Global Public Transport Summit, to be held in Barcelona from 4 to 7 June, that this year has the theme “Bright Light of the City,”
At the event, GMV will present its global solutions for the transportation market at stand stand #6F210 and feature customized demonstrations of fleet management systems such as:
- CAD/AVL systems for urban public transportation
- CAD/AVL systems for trams
- Passenger information system
- Account based Ticketing (ABT) developed by GMV and the electronic fare collection systems EMV/QR designed and developed by GMV.
GMV will also be present at the ATM-Autoritat del Transport Metropolità de Barcelona stand #7H220 where we will explain together with ATM the new FMS/PIS systems that GMV and ATM ate implementing in the Barcelona Area.This system will provide daily support to the 8 public transport operators with a an aggregated fleet of around 1,000 vehicles.
In addition, some of our colleagues will participate in presentations:
- On June 5, from 11:30 am to 12:45 pm, Rubén Herrero, Senior Product Manager, will make a presentation about the project "A user-centric approach for more accessible and inclusive mobility in cities" at Spotlight Forum A, Hall 7.
- On June 7, from from 11:30 am to 12:45 pm, Alberto Nicolás Gentil, Head of Bus & Trams Division, will present the project “Improving the passenger experience with smart ticketing and payment” at Spotlight Forum B, Hall 6.
- Finally, on June 6, from 2 to 3 pm, Iker Estébanez, Head of International Business Development, will participate in the Innovation Guided Tours: Data-driven solutions for operational excellence, where he will present our ITS SUITE Platform for Public Transport Management.
To schedule an appointment or to receive an invitation code, please contact us [email protected]